Book your next eye exam using our NEW on-line booking system
Your eye exam is comprised of two segments
- Near and Distant Acuities Assessed
- Eye muscle alignment examined
- Lens refraction done to find the perfect lens power for your eyes
- Eye pressure checked
- Eye examined for signs of dryness, cataracts, glaucoma
- Retinal evaluation performed by looking for signs of macular degeneration, retinal holes, puckering or detachments.
A Message to our Patients who are on Medicare
Refractions are not covered by Medicare therefore payment for this service is due and payable at time of service. Our staff are available to answer any questions about this you may have.
Want to know more?
Email us today to learn more about our eye examinations.
Why not chat to us...
Call us now for a chat with one of our friendly team.
Let us call you!
If you prefer we can call you back when convenient. Just click and complete the call back form.